Men's Alloy Toe Work Shoe
UPPER :Action Nubuck
TOE CAP: Composite toe
CATEGORY: S3 SRC
Need a work boot that meets safety requirements but doesn't look like a traditional work boot? The streamline composite toe work shoe has the look of a sport style shoe, but it has all the safety features and durability of a work boot. The lightweight ergolite design features shock absorption and enhanced flexibility, allowing you to move comfortably. However, rest assured that the composite toe and electrical hazard features will protect you. The material and shock absorption under your feet will remind you of your favorite sneakers, providing cushioning at every step and supporting your feet throughout the day. The antiskid T1000 is oil and water resistant, and can withstand severe long-term wear.
• ASTM f2413-11 non metallic composite toe cap prevents impact or compression
• ASTM f2413-05 1 / 75 eh electrical hazard protection against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
• Strobel and cement construction provide superior flexibility and lightweight durability
• Nylon mesh directly injected into Pu upper provides lightweight support and protection
• Nylon mesh lining for breathability and comfort
• Insoles can absorb moisture from the feet to keep them dry and comfortable. PU foam insole provides cushioning comfort.
• Dual density EVA mid sole for extra shock absorption
• Nylon handle provides stability and support
• T1000 rubber sole is oil-resistant, water-resistant and wear-resistant
• SRX's first-class non slip rubber sole reduces the risk of slipping and falling on low traction surfaces